Features provide seamless, easy-to-use solutions that give shippers greater control and transparency of their supply chain
Danbury, Conn. — November 4, 2021 — Centerboard, the neutral, shipper-centric transportation management solution, is announcing a range of updated solutions to its core platform, WIN, by Centerboard. As the shipping industry navigates challenges presented by disruptions in the supply chain, Centerboard aims to ease shippers’ workload through new technologies that offer a seamless user experience. With these latest updates, shippers of all sizes receive access to modular and flexible solutions powered by real-time data, providing full control over and transparency of their supply chain.
“Our business needs are continuously changing as we navigate through the pandemic, shipping delays and driver shortages,” said Nicolas Adam, Executive Vice President at Margarine Thibault. “With the various new features offered on WIN, by Centerboard we’ve been able to navigate all of these challenges while improving our processes, enabling our team to make better shipping decisions and ultimately save time and money.”
New features now live in WIN, by Centerboard include:
- Advanced Shipment Notifications on all order tracking messages, helping to improve efficiency, accuracy and flexibility.
- Tracking Message on Behalf of Carriers helping to communicate shipping updates in real-time.
- Activity Tab Added on Order Screen to customize specific items related to an order, ultimately saving time.
- Added Custom Fields including date and timestamp, helping users to improve their billing process.
- Tender Response Reminders, including scheduled, automated messages reducing the need for shippers to manually contact carriers.
- Pallet Labels to auto-generate the paperwork that shippers had to manually create.
- Pro Sticker Image on BOL, adding greater clarity to the shipping experience by giving the client and carrier a convenient document for real-time tracking.
“Centerboard’s best-in-class technology team is powered by 30 years of supply chain expertise and we understand what shippers need most. We’re focused on providing shippers with solutions that are backed with artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities enabling more cost-effective, efficient and sustainable programs,” said Lindsey Shellman, Chief Commercial Officer at Centerboard. “It’s important that current and future technology features are nimble and flexible in order to support changing architectures. Centerboard gives shippers control by integrating with their existing and emerging technologies.”
To learn more about Centerboard and the new solutions offered through WIN, by Centerboard, visit www.centerboard.com.
Centerboard is a neutral, shipper-centric transportation and supply chain management platform supplying shippers with access to a wide range of affordable features needed to take control of operations. Centerboard unlocks business opportunities for shippers, carriers and supply chain stakeholders, through leveraging real-time data. Centerboard is out to make the supply chain more sustainable and efficient to ensure less waste and significant carbon reduction with every trip.
Kite Hill PR for Centerboard